Thank you very much for contacting me regarding online couples counseling. Below is a brief outline of how the process works.
Please note: My goals have always been simple and direct; to help my clients, to be in service, to try to add value and perspective in their lives and relationships, and help/encourage them go deeper inside themselves, since that is where the growth starts and the answers live.
If for any reason a client does not feel our work together is effective and worth the price, there is a 100% money back guarantee.
- Please click the Schedule an Appointment button
- From there, you can either:
- Schedule a free 10-15 minute phone consultation with me to review and discuss the issues and challenges, and the best way to proceed
- Or, schedule a 70-minute, paid online couples counseling session
- Once you click the schedule button, you will be taken to my calendar on www.thera-link.com where you can find a day and time that works for you
- You will then receive an email from Thera-link that will confirm that you have scheduled an appointment. From there I will confirm that our appointment is scheduled. You will then receive a calendar invite with a link for how to log on to Thera-link for our session
- You will receive email reminders leading up to our scheduled appointment
- please then go to the Forms tab under Online Couples Counseling and please fill out the Client Information Sheet, fillable PDF form. Fill it out as thoroughly as possible, but do not worry if you miss some parts or are not sure how to respond to some of the questions. Please then email it back to me at email@example.com
- Please also note that you will be asked to make a $75 payment in order to hold this appointment. You can use the payment button on my site, or via the payment process on Thera-link
- This $75 is non-refundable, but you will be able to make scheduling changes to your appointment if need be