Our Solar Plexus is what scientists call our 2nd or Abdominal Brain.
Why is it So Important, Why Breathe Deeply into It?
1st, what is it?
- Big cluster of nerves-tissues lining the esophagus, stomach, small intestine
- Forms main circuit of our nervous system, 100 MM neurons, connects directly to brain
- But, it is Independent of brain, thinks on its own: 90% of all info goes from gut to brain, not brain to gut
How Breathing into it Reboots your Body’s Health:
- By Stretching abdomen/stomach muscles, an electrical signal sent that slows of heart rate, cortex firings
- This Activates parasympathic (relaxation) nervous system, activates glands/hormone secretion
What Changes, Improves?
- Fires Up Immune System—by waking up the Thymus gland
- Greek word ‘Thymos’ means ‘life energy’
- Stimulates production of T cells
- Release Toxins—70% of all toxins leave body via breath
- Slow Aging Process and Regulate-Improve bone density
- Releasing hormones like Serotonin HGH, DHEA (steroid decreases cholesterol, heart disease)
- Scientists shown Alzheimer patients ½ the levels of DHEA
- Increases sense of happiness via secretion of Serotonin in the gut
- 90% of this neurochemical is in stomach, not brain
- Serotonin is body’s Happiness drug
- All Anti-depressants (Valium, Xanax) and psychedelics designed to chemically active this natural elixir
- Do it with your Breath!